Did you know that you can accumulate site credit and use that credit to purchase entries directly to certain contests, such as the Horse Player World Series, Gold Coast Summer Classic, the Wynn $200k Guaranteed Challenge and other great events?
Effective immediately, in an effort to allow players at HorseTourneys to have more options with using their HorseTourneys site credit, we are now allowing HorseTourneys players to purchase entries directly to contests using their HorseTourneys site credit.
This means that players may use Feeder and/or Head-to-Head contests as bankroll building events for the purposes of purchasing entries directly to contests such as the Gold Coast, Wynn, Orleans Fall Championship, Horse Player World Series (HPWS), etc.
Note the following stipulations:
1. The contest that a player wishes to purchase entries to with HorseTourneys credit must be a contest that HorseTourneys already offers qualifying spots to. For example, this would include contests such as the Wynn, Gold Coast, Treasure Island, Orleans Fall Championship, Horse Player World Series (HPWS) and other contests offered at HorseTourneys.
2. A $10 handling fee will be added onto the cost of the entry purchased. Example: player wishes to purchase a Gold Coast entry for $400 from site credit. A total of $410 in site credit would be required to purchase the entry and would be deducted from the player balance.
3. Only entries may be purchased through this option. Full packages, hotel portions or otherwise are not eligible for purchase.
4. Purchases must be requested at least 30 days prior to the date of the contest. This provides time for HorseTourneys to compile all entries and make the proper payment to the contest venue per our normal accounting procedures.
HOW TO REQUEST AN ENTRY PURCHASE:
1. Send us a Customer Support request through the Customer Support Form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You simply need to detail:
-Your name and email address associated with the account
-Contest to which you are requesting purchase
-The number of entries you are requesting purchase of
-The player name you wish to assign the entry(s) to, if someone other than yourself (most entries are transferable)
2. HorseTourneys will deduct the amount of the entry(s) and handling fee from your account balance.
3. HorseTourneys will make the payment to the contest venue on your behalf and ensure that you are registered for the contest. You would need to do nothing more regarding payment or registration unless required by the contest venue.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions on the above.